The Digital Identity Summit where top cyber security professionals meet to discuss the latest global trends shaping the digital business. Interested in presenting your story?
Speaking proposals are now being accepted until March 31st, 2017 (San Francisco only) for the following topics:
- Cyber security
- Digital authentication
- Mobile and cross-border payments
- Crowd finance
- Alternative payments
- Mobile security
- InfoSec and risk management
- Security and the IoT
- E-commerce/mobile commerce
All submissions require the following:
- Attached 400-1,000 word session abstract
- Original work · free of copyright limitations
In evaluating speaker proposals, the Summit team will carefully consider the following:
- Is the topic interesting and highly relevant?
- Does the speaker have a unique or fresh perspective?
- Can the presenter cover the subject in depth?
- Does the session contain new and valuable insights?
- What are the key takeaways and findings?